Many of you have been cooperating with us for years, so you know perfectly well how we work. For those who intend to place an order for the first time, we have prepared some useful tips:
- Please direct all questions regarding orders to our email address: email@example.com or via the contact form:
https://customs.pgwear.net/en/contact/ We write in 3 languages: English, German and Polish.
- The idea is key. On our website you will find our portfolio that can become a starting point for creating your own design (https://customs.pgwear.net/en/realizacje/) We also recommend our store website: www.en.pgwear.net
The undoubted advantage of modeling on these designs is the fact that we already have well-designed tailoring templates to sew them, which allows you to save a lot of time needed to create them.
- In cases where your project is not based on our portfolio, we will have to create templates of this type especially for you. Our experienced technologists will ensure that the product meets your expectations in 100%.
- You do not have to be experts in clothing design. Our role is to create a product visualization. We expect from you a detailed description of the project and graphic files. Our graphic studio can prepare several design variants, suggest the size and placement of prints and embroidery, and help you choose accessories.
- You do not have to worry about the quality of the materials used. We have over 13 years of experience, so you cn be sure that we will choose top-quality fabrics and knitted fabrics to fill your order.
- Do not be afraid of mistakes on our part. To eliminate them completely as we will ask you to check and accept visualizations, graphic files, colors, etc. at every stage of production.
- After finishing the production process (lasting from 2 to 8 weeks depending on the order) we carry out the final quality control. Iron-pressed, aesthetically folded products are packed in plastic bags to reach the address given a few days later!