Patches are a method of decorating clothing which is never out of fashion. Their classic look will work for all types of clothing. At PGWEAR Customs you can choose patches:
– sewn on permanently
– Velcro-fastened, so you can quickly remove them from your garment if the situation requires it
– fastened with a press or iron, so you can attach them to any piece of your clothing.
There are definitely more types of patches due to the way they are made, and thus also their appearance:
– embroidered patches – a classic, well-known for decades patches with a pattern made with embroidery method, the minimum order is 20 pieces
– jacquard patches – similar to embroidered patches but the method used allows to reproduce much smaller elements, great for more complicated designs, minimum order is 300 pieces
– sublimated patches – made using the sublimation printing method on polyester fabric. Thanks to the selection of fabric with the appropriate structure, they look similar to jacquard patches and at the same time allow you to reproduce even more details. Minimum order is 20 pieces
– rubber patches – embossed from plastic, are ideal if you want to receive a 3D effect, minimum order quantity is 500 pieces
– leather patches – something for fans of natural materials, embossed, minimum order is 500 pieces
– eco leather patches – the ecological version of leather patches looks equally good and is definitely cheaper, minimum order quantity is 300 pieces
– patches produced using several methods at the same time – e.g. leather patches with elements made of metal, sublimated patches with embroidery elements.
If you have any questions, please write to us at email@example.com.