Sublimation is becoming an ever more popular method of decorating clothes. The process of making prints of this kind seems simple in theory. A graphical design is printed on a special-purpose transfer paper. The impact of high temperature, and also pressure of a special-purpose press, make ink on the paper evaporate and permeate the structure of the knitted fabric. Actually, this method requires a lot of knowledge and experience.
Sublimation imprints are possible to be made on materials with a large quantity of added polyester. Such imprints have a lot of assets, namely:
– are very durable – they neither crumble nor wash out, and withstand weather well
– there are no limits to their size
– they allow to reproduce colorus perfectly. In addition, their price does not depend on the number of colours.
How can we use sublimation while working on your orders?
– this method is used for the production of sport clothes – trickots, club T-shirts, rashguards, tracksuits bottoms and sweatshirts
– sublimation prints will be perfect in the production of clothing accessories such as – stripes on trousers, pads for sweatshirts, jackets and other types of clothes made of knitted fabrics or cotton fabrics and sewn-on parts
– sublimation is also used for the production of balaclavas, scarves, leashes, and many other products.
If you want to place an order or have questions, please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org